Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New video, new job!

Hello lovely people!
I have my new episode up, and I figured I'd post that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOvhrhkfok

Mentioned the Casapinka design, Goldfish Memory shawl
as well as
Bruja by Caitlin Ffrench

In other news, I'm SO excited to announce that I have been offered another position at work! I will be the new HABA buyer, and I will finally be able to leave the produce department! I'm so flippin excited I could just pee with excitement.

Kind of along those lines, I found something very funny at work. One of my jobs is the mercantile buyer. I get to purchase the odds and ends, gifty, candles, altar supplies, and things of that nature. Well, I have a line of jewelry that is silver Wiccan/Pagan symbols. I keep finding Chick tracts setting next to my jewelry. While I find it rather hysterical, I don't necessarily find it funny, and I look forward to the day when I catch the asshole who keeps leaving GARBAGE on my shelves.
For crying out loud man, don't leave your guilt inducing bullshit on my shelves. Don't like my items? Don't approve of them? Then don't buy them. Simple as that.


No comments: