Crazy Bible thumper lady came in and actually talked to me.
I was really kind with her and I did my best to be patient, but after explaining all of the things I explained in the first post about her, it turned out she wasn't worried about her religion being given equal time, she was flat out not wanting to see anything pagan related.
I told her very kindly, and with as open a heart as I could muster, that it was my goal in this job, and in my life, to be as open and loving with people as possible, and to show love to anyone who follows any path, even hers, which is not mine.
She was shocked. She assumed that I was a follower of her path who simply didn't realize that I had pagan items in my store.
She was absolutely flabberghasted, when I told her, that her path was not mine, but that I respected it and had no intent to disrespect her, and that I am a Wiccan. She literally...literally, clutched her pearls, and gasped. "Oh, there is nothing you could possibly do to disrespect me, I have the ONE AND ONLY Lord!"
I smiled, and said, "Oh, I'm so glad I didn't want you to think I didn't care about your concerns."
So then she leaves, and I go about my day...
2 weeks later, which was just last week, she comes back in the evening, when I'm not there, and gets into it with 2 of my co workers, who also tried their best to be kind. Neither of them follow her path.
Apparently, she believes that the reason that some of the items are no longer on the shelf, is because she complained, and I had to remove them.
Wrong dear. Those items are gone from my shelves, because they sold out. They are on reorder.
Thanks for your concern.
No comments:
Post a Comment